Tag Archives: 1866

Cardigan & Tivyside Advertiser – 150 years of news press

The first edition of the Cardigan & Tivyside Advertiser appeared on the 1st June 1866, a 150 years ago. At first the paper comprised four pages, the front page consisting of local news, adverts and notices and a further three … Continue reading

Posted in Cardigan & Tivyside Advertiser, Uncategorized | Tagged , | Leave a comment